A new patch has recently been released on the PS3/PS4 versions of Second Encore.
On PS3, the patch addresses another crash in the Art Gallery; on PS4, the patch addresses Challenge 7, a few trophies that could not be earned, and a few other issues.
More information on the patch including changelog and the Vita version below.
The full changelog, taken from the PS4 patch notes:
Show Spoiler Hide SpoilerPS4 Specific Updates:
- Hopefully fixed extremely rare random severe graphical corruption bug
- The game will now pay attention to the Display Area Settings from the system. The screen size is adjustable accordingly.
- Fixed music volume setting not applying properly during cutscenes and when music loops.
- Legacy controllers can now dismiss all system messages that do not require more than "OK" input.
- Legacy controllers can no longer control the came while an OS message is displaying over the game screen.
- Two Weeks trophy is properly awarded when fulfilling the conditions.
- Surviving Challenge 7 now properly counts as clearing it.
- Fixed lots of bugs and behavior in various Challenges.
- Improved responsiveness of the Challenges menu and added sounds to it.
- Corrected a line in Valentine's story mode.
- Systems set to Spanish (Latin America) laguage setting now run the game in Spanish instead of English.
- Bugfix: Anytime the point charactor resets their combo, it also now grants you another assist use, even on zero-frame resets. FINALLY fixed!
- Fixed Double being able to cancel Hornet Bomber to ground supers before the grounded hit became active, and there by accidentally uncombo the ground super.
- Adjusted Robo-Fortune's in-flight voice volume.
- Corrected the VO for Robo-Fortune's L and M Danger.
- Bugfix: Robo-Fortune can now jump-cancel from j.HP after it hits another projectile. Also improved the responsiveness of jump cancelling from j.HP after it hits something.
- Bugfix: Beowulf's Canis Major Press now has a maximum backward movement speed.
- Bugfix: Beowulf's Referee Pin now correctly pins the opponent with their back to the ground. VERY IMPORTANT! :^)
- Bugfix: Valentine's poisons no longer count down time on assists while they are locked out and off screen, only while onscreen.
- Fixed a bug with Cerebella's taunt input wrongly allowing you to hold Back throughout the entire thing, instead of having to tap it in the middle.
- Tweaked the input checking on Parasoul's taunt to attempt to get it happen less often accidentally.
- Lengthened hitstun from Robo c.HK by 5f because light characters recovered while rising, allowing a 1-frame-perfect unblockable reset with Airwulf off Robo's assist.
- Updated the air-unblockable-attack-plus-ground-throw situation protection by fixing a bug with the trigger conditions, as well as lengthening the protection given by command throws/super throws ONLY, to other cover some edge cases. normal throw air protection works the same way it did before, because normal throws are techable.
- Fixed a bug where Entourages would fail to save if the second or third charactor was using a color that the player hadn't unlocked for the first character.
- Fixed Various bugs in Valentine's Tutorial.
On the topic of the PS Vita version, new details have been said about its development.
It is still being developed and is currently being optimized, as the characters are "take[ing] a big toll on the Vita's shaders". There isn't any new, final release date, but it is still being worked on.