• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Any fans of the Neverhood?

Light-Triforce

Reaction score
Valentine Fukua
Anyone remember this little PC gem?

The_Neverhood_-_box_art.jpg

It's been one of my personal favorite video games for PC. Espeically when I loved it for the claymation and it's witty humor.

It also had a really good soundtrack done by Terry S Taylor. Here's a good one for example.

Shit, I missed this.

I inherited the cd from my older brother. I remember watching him play most of it and Skullmonkeys.

It's good stuff, I should finish it on my own one of these days.

Reactions: Light-Triforce
This game...(shudders from good times) this was my first point and click game I really enjoyed. I loved the humor. It was just so quirky and enjoyable to watch as a kid.

Shit, I missed this.

I inherited the cd from my older brother. I remember watching him play most of it and Skullmonkeys.

It's good stuff, I should finish it on my own one of these days.

I actually still have a copy of Skullmonkeys. And it is still good for it's difficulty lol

Well for those who don't know. Doug Tenaple had a kickstarter making a spirtial successor to the Neverhood called Armikrog.

It's already funded and it is coming to both PC & Wii U.

Last edited:
Reactions: tristePinguino
you know, i woke up in a bad mood, but you my good sir, have made my day a lot less stressful now for posting this
Well for those who don't know. Doug Tenaple had a kickstarter making a spirtial successor to the Neverhood called Armikrong.

It's already funded and it is coming to both PC & Wii U.

You know, where I live they imported it from Japan where it's called Klaymen Klaymen.

I enjoyed the hell out of it too as a kid. Never really beat it as a kid though because I was teh dum.
Oh and Skullmonkeys too. Good god was that hard, but it was harder for me to put down the controller. I freaking love platformers.