• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Audio out of sync with intro video

Money

Solo(?) Filia
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone's noticed this problem, but lately I've seen the intro video get out of sync with the intro audio. The audio would play fine, but the video would lag behind.... it appears to be taking much longer than normal to play out. This is happening 100% of the time, and I don't see the CPU maxing out or anything.

I just checked, and the video appears to be syncing fine on my end despite looking a little sluggish. Listen for the audio at the end; if the song starts to end when the film reel starts showing, then it's synced.

Not sure if anyone's noticed this problem, but lately I've seen the intro video get out of sync with the intro audio. The audio would play fine, but the video would lag behind.... it appears to be taking much longer than normal to play out. This is happening 100% of the time, and I don't see the CPU maxing out or anything.
Yea, I've been noticed this too. I mean, it isn't bad... but I don't like it either.