• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf chair visual glitch

RemiKz

Reaction score
Steam
remikz_
PSN
RemiKz_
Peacock Filia Cerebella
Not sure if this is exclusive to the new Atrium stage but I've noticed it every time I play there.

If the chair is placed somewhere and you walk across it while holding onto an opponent in grab made, it will cause the chair to flicker as long as the opponent's body is moving across it.

I ALLLLLLLMOST don't want to say this, but are you sure you're not just walking across it as it flickers when it is available for use again?

I ALLLLLLLMOST don't want to say this, but are you sure you're not just walking across it as it flickers when it is available for use again?
Could record it if you want when I get home. It definitely shouldn't be flickering between light and blacked out the way I see it.

Could record it if you want when I get home. It definitely shouldn't be flickering between light and blacked out the way I see it.
OK, please do that.

Im getting the same kind of thing happening on my copy too
I feel like my game'll crash or something D:

btw thanks for the chair update mike I love it

Hmm I actually can't seem to reproduce it anymore. Basically what happened was if I walked across the chair while I had someone in grab mode, the chair would flicker regardless of the chair being active or inactive at the time.

Last edited: