• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf, why do you call for Marie?

Dean[SG]

Skullgirls Numbskull
Reaction score
Website
skullgirlsguru.tumblr.com
Steam
Dean[SG]
Beowulf calls for "Marie" not once but twice in this compilation of VO (Posted by @Cellsai, if you know anything about this let me know. )
I noticed he said Andy but he says this when calling in Peacock so i crossed that out but this remains a mystery for me. :s

It's because our VO script template documents still include spaces for tag calls to Marie and Umbrella and we don't always bother removing them. That's all. Sorry it's not a more exciting answer than that!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
It's because our VO script template documents still include spaces for tag calls to Marie and Umbrella and we don't always bother removing them. That's all. Sorry it's not a more exciting answer than that!

Well now im sad. :'(

Man after all that Beowulf and Marie painting I did.
tumblr_nlnwtkj0Op1qc9cwjo1_1280.jpg

I can see how on a rare occasion it might be appropriate/helpful to quote an image, so I'd rather it remained possible with a "don't quote images by default" rule, rather than disabling it altogether alike quoting quotes.

Reactions: Cellsai