• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band/Fortune - Yes or No?

Skymin50

JOIN THE BIG BAND
Reaction score
Steam
ANIME SKELETON
Big Band
I'm trying to get into Ms. Fortune, with a few mixed results. I want to use her in a team, but my only good characters are Big Band and Filia. So I'm just wondering if BB/Fortune is viable? It could be, but i don't know if I should say it's not or not. It'd be nice if it is, and if it is possible, what assists should I use? Right now I'm training with Cat Scratch H and Brass Knuckles H because I don't know what to work with.

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to get into Ms. Fortune more?

yes...literally ALL YOU FREAKING NEED is beat extend l and you should be fine. cat scratch H is Ass never.....use....that assist. she's better off for point. you could run big band but his's assist IS JUST SO GUD. to get into fortune i recommend starting head on. cause this new fortune pretty much favors this in more than half the matchups. though its cool to learn headless for her reset value.

yes...literally ALL YOU FREAKING NEED is beat extend l and you should be fine. cat scratch H is Ass never.....use....that assist. she's better off for point. you could run big band but his's assist IS JUST SO GUD. to get into fortune i recommend starting head on. cause this new fortune pretty much favors this in more than half the matchups. though its cool to learn headless for her reset value.

So what Fortune assist could I run if I do run BB, though? Fortune's good up front but if I do need to switch into BB for some bizzare reason then what assist could I use? Or do I just click buttons and dare not let Fortune come out as an assist?

Take Fiber Upper H assist, it's an invincible multi hit assist that you can use defensively.
It's motion is :DP::HK:

Reactions: Skymin50
Are there any suggestion for Fortune comboes or strategies? My main comboes right now seem to be mashing c.HP or HK and hoping to god I can keep them into the air.