• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band Parry bug Daisy Pusher

GN4RK

Nyaa !
Reaction score
Steam
GN4RK
PSN
GN4RK_
XBL
GN4RK
Filia Cerebella
Hi, I'm not sure this is a bug. Please tell me :

bisou

Reactions: Beuzer0
I dont think its a bug if big band can parry daisy pusher. Valentine can counter it, but not hit grabs, so its classified as a hit.

Hi, I'm not sure this is a bug. Please tell me :

bisou
The being able to parry Daisy Pusher? I didn't think Big Band was supposed to be able to parry hit throws. Or command throws. So either way sounds confusing.

The part where he disappears is because once the first hit happens the following hit will always put them in the hole. And the first hit is the one that makes them do the falling animation so it looks fluid.

The same thing used to happen when Daisy Pusher used to not break armor. Now it does, but the parry and counter super are baffling lol

There's something about that video that is insanely hilarious to me I'm not sure why.
Maybe it's just how fast BB falls into the hole after parrying.

Reactions: Beuzer0 and GN4RK
There's something about that video that is insanely hilarious to me I'm not sure why.
Maybe it's just how fast BB falls into the hole after parrying.
Indeed I was laughing out loud when it happened xD

This also happens if you do Val's lvl2 counter, jump away, and wait for the frozen period to end. Magic teleport into the ground.