• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Peacock Bomb cancel snap thing

Mao

Buttons 'R Fun
Reaction score
Steam
Mao
PSN
sussex4lyf
Peacock Double Big Band
With Peacock right now if you do a bomb then a snapback with a qcf mk~mp or qcf hk~hp motion, it is possible to do a snapback during the window for cancelling bombs into each other.

This seems to be inconsistent with other moves in the game in that you can't cancel specials into snapback.

Also if you do h/m bomb into snap you can be +20/25 and it gets even better with l item drop being held

Reactions: Dime
With Peacock right now if you do a bomb then a snapback with a qcf mk~mp or qcf hk~hp motion, it is possible to do a snapback during the window for cancelling bombs into each other.
This seems to be inconsistent with other moves in the game in that you can't cancel specials into snapback.
Also if you do h/m bomb into snap you can be +20/25 and it gets even better with l item drop being held
You're doing bomb -> next bomb~snap. Which is possible with all specials that have motions that overlap with snapback inputs, just Peacock is the only character where two cancel into each other.
I'll see if it is possible to fix this, but it may not be.

as long as it doesn't break H Khat -> snap, pls :>

as long as it doesn't break H Khat -> snap, pls :>
nah that works because your cancelling your jump startup into snap which is different than this.
eliza can probably do h dp -> snap for the same reason its no big deal

nah that works because your cancelling your jump startup into snap which is different than this.
eliza can probably do h dp -> snap for the same reason its no big deal
No, she can't, because the 2nd/3rd parts of the DP are not doable as separate moves.

im talking about jump cancelling into snap after h dp hits? not doing snap after 1st/2nd dp using the plinking method if thats what your talking about.

EDIT - woops i thought he was talking about fiber instead of khat at first i see where the confusion came from now

Last edited:
i just felt the need to mention it, so if the cock thing gets fixed (which i don't think is necessary at all [cause man that'd be hype if somebody used that to get a sick confirm or something,]) the eliza thing doesn't get broken, cause there certainly are ways that could happen