• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bravely Default

jam1220

Silver Burning Fire of Love and Justice
Reaction score
I wanna buy it, but if I buy it I'll beat the game and then I'll be done with it. But it's suppose to be a good one.
mmmmm~
Is it long game or is it one of those run through it in 2 days (No @Muro I will not let Deadpool the game go) and I should just borrow someone elses copy of it? Is there anything after you beat the story? I'm a real shark in an iron man suit about games and games being over. Like don't tell me anything but is there like fight against or with friends or maybe downloadable stories after it.
Also you can talk about the game in general if you want or should this go in the final fantasy thread?(it's in the final fantasy wiki)

I played it on the flight to SoCal Regionals and the flight from SoCal Regionals, and at random points during the weekend. I'm like 15 hours into the game and I'm on chapter 2. I don't know how many chapters there are but the game seems pretty long.

Reactions: jam1220
I enjoyed the game so far. Right now, my characters are lv. 22-24 and their job levels are generally 3-4. The music is nice, but especially gets me pumped is the boss theme. I am currently playing Chapter 1.

I was gonna make this thread, I swear.

My characters are all Lv. 70 with everyone having mastered at least 2-3 jobs, with my village at 100% completion. I'm at the finale right now tying up loose ends before I go to fight the final boss. I love everything about the game (oh my goodness, Ringabel), and it gives you that old fashioned JRPG feel good vibe(4 characters, airships, etc.). Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you.

One cool thing I like involving the jobs is fighting someone with that job, it kinda gives you a preview of the powers that will be under your control. Also the ability to combine abilites from 2 jobs is awesome for making kickass combos ultilizing the Brave system (Performer Ability "Catch Me" + Swordmaster Ability "Nothing Ventured" is dah bes).

Fighting the village monsters you get from StreetPass gives a good challenge, too. Too bad everyone sends out hoards of Asmodeuses that are recommended for Lv. 70 characters so no one can fight the fuckers and it's all anyone has so they can't help but send it out again and continue the dumb chain or maybe it's just that my 3DS is covered in Asmodeus attracting cologne or some shit but either way screw that flying snake headed bastard

Wait

It's getting a sequel?

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!11111!11eleven!!!!1!1!!11!!!11!1!!

Also I guess I'll leave these here

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

tumblr_n0rd55jr0j1qhjs3bo1_r1_500.png

45342870.jpg

No but seriously I have a whole SD card dedicated to this world of a game, it's so HUGE

Last edited:
When I try to explain how great it is to my buds

>finished the game
>finally
>get up to get water after credits
>stop when I notice screen prompting to hold 3DS up
>confused
>pick it up
>hold in it front
>press a
>proceed with interactable trailer
>reminds me of the one in the beginning