• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Broken Achievement - An Ensemble Cast

Galvnayr

this is my last achievement on the game, and it won't unlock. I've played way more than 10 matches with each of 3,2,1 teams and it just wont unlock. this achievement is BROKEN.

This achievement requires you to use a number of different team sizes and custom Ensemble (Assist) attacks.

You must:
- Play 10 matches using a team of 3 members and using a custom Ensemble assist for each of them. (After you pick the character there will be 3 assists options, the first two are regular assists and the third one is the custom. Pick that one, map any button and you are good).
- Play 10 matches using a team of 2 members and using a custom Ensemble assist for each of them.
- Play 10 matches using a character individually.

After the end of each match you should see the "Saving..." message on the top right corner. If you don't, go back to character selection screen and pick a different team/character.

It doesn't matter which characters you use. It doesn' matter which colors you use. It doesn't matter the team size for player 2.

The achievement shall unlock upon the start of your final match.
Are you sure you chose custom ensembles?

yes, i picked custom assists for each character, and mustve played about 40-50 rounds on each. this is on steam btw.

Maybe it won't unlock until all of the characters are released and then used? Like, maybe you need to wait for Beowulf and Robo Fortune to come out?

I just checked it so don't think it's broken, but you definitely don't have the conditions correct.

It's:
10 x solo team
10 x duo team
10 x triple team
and
30 DIFFERENT assist types chosen (Updo, Hairball, cr.HK, Bomber, Luger, etc). Hence the "Ensemble cast" bit, lots of different things.

So if every duo and trio team chosen had completely different assist types every time, you'd get the achievement after meeting the 10 x solo/duo/trio part.
10 games with Filia HP Updo / Double MK Bomber / Cerebella H Lock'n'Load won't do it, because that's only 3 different assists. See?

So...because I'm worried, someone tell me it's not broken on XBox etc. Please? :^)

So...because I'm worried, someone tell me it's not broken on XBox etc. Please? :^)
It isnt I just got it, this just confirms even more of how dumb I am,
on the brightside I finally got my 200gs yay

Back