• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

BUG on LOBBY and LONG CAT IS LONG

Dat chink

Reaction score
Steam
chinkechinka417.tw
Squigly Ms. Fortune
hope post in here will fix more faster.
and enjoy my broken engrush

i know this isnt a bug, but..... that was tooooooooooooooooo long for a fighting game,
for both side this totaly destroy the feeling of the game, make me remind the the SG beta in 2013 aug

2 (also in retail)
if theres 3 player
12 are fighting 3 is watching
3 feel tired when second game is just start
he left
the game will count 15sec for "wating for player"
we fight, we finish, we select play again, the system will count down 15 sec again
not matter how many times we fight it will still count 15 sec before match start

WAY TO FIX
if theres still 2 player only and no new player joined
after match ended, press back to lobby, we willl heard a sound about someone left(yea, he left when second match)
and then start the game again everything will run just fine

I am confused by the title.

When you do Double Snaps, you have to reset the opponent so that you do more damage and the match is less time consuming. They also get way less meter for you doing a shorter snap. It is really weird to go 35 seconds without the timer moving, though.

yo im totally doing that double snap whenever i can lol

I thought the meter of the person getting comboed during a double snap fills at a constant speed.

Edit: It is, but the meter gain seems low

Last edited:
Doing that big band double snap will just give the opponent 5 meters.

Doing that big band double snap will just give the opponent 5 meters.

it doesn't even give two

edited to not sound like a dick sorry