• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band Bug (PSN): Unable to perform Satchmo Solo/Deathblow

Hectotane

As I stated on the Skullgirls Facebook page, and this is from the PSN Skullgirls game (update 1.03) I have.

I tapped MP, LP, d LK, LP, LP+MP. And the screen was suppose to freeze before I do qcf-PP. But the screen didn't freeze.

In fact, Big Band's trumpeting had been messed up ever since the Eliza update. I didn't know if you guys intended to remove the Satchmo or not.

Are you getting the notes to play? There was a change in the Eliza patch that requires you to hold down the initial MP for 7 frames IIRC before it allows you to play notes, this was to prevent accidental note playing when trying to combo.

I just tried it on the PS3 version, and you can still Satchmo, just gotta hold MP a tad longer

I can't pull that move off quickly now. I can't even pull the move off at all. And I had a difficult time trying to do it as is.

Even the notes being played come off wrong; it's like the buttons have switched.

Are your buttons still assigned correctly? So after you hold MP for 7 frames, and you press LP, d+LK, etc... are any notes being played?

Yes, my buttons are still assigned correctly.

Most of the time, it's difficult to play the notes. (And honestly, I have no clue about "frames.")

Hold down the first MP for a split second, rather than just tapping it, you should be able to play notes after that

Back