• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can't configure the options

Thundershocked

Reaction score
Hi , I just downloaded skull girls on the free weekend and has sadly ended up with a few problems. I put player one as the keyboard, accept that. Then whenever I try to configure controls/video options it autoscrolls. Does anybody know what is wrong? When I try to start a game it won't accept any of my inputs.

Go to Documents/Skullgirls/Save Data and delete the buttonsettings file there, then start the game again.

Nope. I'm just having the same problems again. On top of that, the normal keys refuse to accept options like they normally should as well as my character auto-jumping when I get into a game

Do you have some kind of game controller plugged into your computer?
Are you using an application that might change around inputs like XPadder?

Do you have some kind of game controller plugged into your computer?
Are you using an application that might change around inputs like XPadder?

I tried it with a classic controller through glovePIE however after deleting the all the files I've only used the keyboard and it is still acting the same. my Bluetooth receiver is also out of the computer

I'm starting to notice it's in other games ( mostly unity ) Games like Actual Sunlight and Super hot is also causing me problems where the up key seems to be acting as it's constantly held up.