• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can't set dummy record in Beta

DesertACU

Reaction score
Steam
DesertACU
Painwheel Cerebella
Pressing select doesn't allow dummy record, but can still create a save state. This happens even when it's set to Both.

You probably have it set to save state, you can go to training option in the pause menu and change it.

Well they mentioned they set it to Both so I assume they know to change the option. :^)

- Verify Local Files (although I doubt this would be the problem)
- Remap your buttons juuuuuuuuuust in case.
- Check to make sure you can hold down Select to clear the savestate, it may be that your button is pressing itself a lot rather than holding itself, in which case it would go record-quit real quick. ?
- Since it's in the beta, run the game with -log and recreate the problem, and pastebin the log file for me.

You might have set the recording number to sequential or random, you can't record on either of those settings

You might have set the recording number to sequential or random, you can't record on either of those settings
Welp, that was it. Thanks. I forgot that you can't record with those settings on.