• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can't view art in certain positions in peacocks category

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebbern

Reaction score
Title says it all. You can only "view" the art on 9 out of the 15 pictures. So 6 of them are faulty and doesn't let you view whatever art is in the slot no matter what.

Here's a picture:
fzpuXiV.jpg

The badly drawn green circles means that you can view the art in those slots, while the red x means that you cannot. To view the art that is in those slots in the picture, you will have to scroll up or down until the art is in one of the slots that work. Or simply hit "next" after viewing art already of course.

EDIT: Also, welp, thought "name" meant real name, not nickname.

Mod Edit: Locked since Bug appears to be fixed.

When you say you can't view the art, you mean that pressing confirm when the cursor is in that area does nothing?

Can you tell me if this happens anywhere else in the gallery for you right now?

When you say you can't view the art, you mean that pressing confirm when the cursor is in that area does nothing?

Can you tell me if this happens anywhere else in the gallery for you right now?

By "view" I meant "LK". So when I target any of the "slots" where there is a red X in the top right. It will not let me view the art in that specific slot by hitting LK. However, it works perfectly well when I try to hit LK to view the arts in the slots with a green circle in the top right.

Keep in mind that I am talking about the "slots" where the art is in, not the art itself, so you can scroll downwards and upwards, and the same slots (which I have tagged with a red X) will not let you view the art by hitting LK.

If you get what I mean.

And no, it is still not working.

EDIT: After re-reading your reply - Yes that is exactly what I mean. Sorry about that.

After checking if the bug was fixed, I actually found out what was causing the bug:

You can replicate it simply by going to the art gallery with an account that does not have the fifteen first artworks in one section.

I picked Filia to show you guys what I am talking about:
x2JoX1L.jpg

You can see that I have every artwork except for the two in the bottom row. So, when I scroll downwards to look at other artwork, I can ONLY view the artwork in the slots that I have aquired artworks for.
MmihtzG.jpg

Since the two slots are locked, because I have not aquired artwork #12 and #13, then I cannot view any artwork that finds its way into those two slots when I scroll downwards.

The same bug can be replicated and seen in every section, another example is Peacock's section:
cpQaxeM.jpg
, and when I scroll downwards and attempt to view the artworks by hitting "view" on each slot, only some work:
fzpuXiV.jpg

Hopefully my post makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.