• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Carmageddon: Reincarnation

Caleb

Savage Bypass
Reaction score
Steam
Von_Kalev
Cerebella Robo Fortune
The only racing game series I like. Blood, crashes, psychopaths, nazis, violence, Fear Factory, Iron Maiden, cars, weird cars and more cars.

Of course I'm talking about Carma 1 and 2 (TDR2000? nope).

So basically I learned in early 2012 that this is coming back. And I'm too happy about it because the original creators are behind the project.

Check the concepts!

towmeister.jpg

king-merc-final.jpg

Screwie_FINAL.jpg

Cleaver_01.jpg

Max_eagle_only01.jpg

countslash.jpg

plow.jpg

volkswerker_0.jpg

Hawk_LR.jpg

Some of the favourites are coming back! Right there we have:
-Psycho Pitbull with his Towmeister
-Heinz Faust with the King Merc
-Screwie Lewie with the Twister
-Val Hella with the Cleaver
-Max with his Red Eagle
-Kutter with the Countslash
-Don Dumpster with the Plow
-Stig with the Volkswerker
-Die Anna with her Yellow Hawk

I'm hoping for more cars per driver. I'd really like to see the Supastuka, the Hawk 3 or the Lamb O' Genie.

And I think Vlad with the Annihilator, Stella Stunna and Mother Trucker are confirmed too. There's more drivers/cars to be confirmed, so I'm always tuned lol

We also have the cops back!

APC.jpg

SUP.jpg

CU-NT.jpg

The APCs and The Suppresor look amazing. The new car is the CU-NT (Compact Unit: Nit Threat), and I would like to see the Interceptor, but it's not very popular.

And some new drivers, of course. However, we only know about The Evil Twins and their car (The Siamese Dream) for the moment:

Siamese_Dream_Front.jpg

So, anyone else is excited?

carmageddon was one of my fave gaming series back in the day (TDR2000 can fuck off though) esp number 1. holy shit i put so much time into that game plus its expansion. number 2 was good too but certain stuff spoiled it for me (mission levels, the fact you could get wasted, sometimes by going over a really tiny bump)

the music was fantastic particularly fear factory who are one of my all time most listened to bands. i remember freaking the fuck out when me and a mate finally got our hands on heinz fausts tank thingy and thenn we just wrecked all kinds of shit with that thing.

i hope they are planning on doing a console version though since my pc is a piece of crap and would never run it.

running over people and smashing shit never gets old. give me that solid granite car!

Reactions: Caleb
Update!

More concepts/confirmed cars:

Volkswerker.jpg

Twister_0.jpg

Towmeister.jpg

The_Bear.jpg

Tashita.jpg

Suppressor.jpg

Stiffshifter.jpg

Squad_Car.jpg

Project_X.jpg