• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Controller having to be reset

Reaction score
Steam
[plibt]fastturtle
XBL
Turt Burglar
Parasoul Cerebella
I'm not sure what causes it, but the bug happens as follows:
Sometimes, I'll be playing and at between menus/game modes, the game will stop recognizing my fightstick as the selected controller, and I'll have to use the keyboard to go to Options to assign the controller again. What I mean by between menus/game modes is for example, I will exit training mode and then have to reassign my controller, or sometimes I'll be searching for ranked matches and when I get one, the controller will stop being assigned (which automatically backs me out of the match before I can even assign my GGPO settings). I do have 2 controllers plugged in aside from my keyboard - they are a regular wired 360 controller and a Madcatz SE Fightstick. I'm not sure if it's this way every time, but right now, as it just happened, the 360 controller (which I'm not using) is Controller 1 and the Fightstick (which I am using) is Controller 2.

Hardware/software info:
Skullgirls(not the beta)
Madcatz SE Fightstick (specifically the WWE Brawlstick)
Official Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Windows 7 (most recent updates/service pack/whatever)

If any more info is needed I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Thanks!