• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Corner Differences. Double st.HK>qcf.HP vs Ms.Fortune

Yokaze

Reaction score
Double
I haven't got a video to show this, however it doesn't take any effort to replicate. When attempting st.HK>qcf.HP as Double against Ms.Fortune in the left corner, the Luger Bullet will whiff. However if this is done in the right corner the Luger Bullet hits.

The problem only seems to happen on Ms.Fortune and it seems strange that the two corners are in some way different. This also happens on all stages from what I can tell.

(Edit: Added huge gifs cause I'm cool.)

5AZCV
5AZF0

Last edited:
It's clearly your timing. Either way I don't think it would work in a match because they'll recover and block by the time you wait long enough. (But I mean I dunno)

But I tested it and it works just fine in both corners.

Last edited:
It's clearly your timing. Either way I don't think it would work in a match because they'll recover and block by the time you wait long enough. (But I mean I dunno)

It combos. All of the optimal double combos have hk, hp luger in them at least once.

Oh okay so it is just timing. Thanks for that.

Actually I tried recording a dummy doing launch luger and played it back in both corners and it indeed missed in the left corner.
Now I hoped that it would miss in the right corner cause that would make it similar to another thing I recently found where the different corners affect things but the effects alternate depending on whether player 1 or player 2 does it (not the case here as the issue is always the left corner)
Heres a vid showing my one
Wonder what causes these things to happen

Oh okay so it is just timing. Thanks for that.

It isn't down to timings. (Buffering qcf.HP isn't hard.) If Ms.Fortune is in the left corner and Double is literally in her face. The bullet will not combo. If you're in the right corner it works. Simple as that. :v

But the problem isn't necessarily the combo anyway. There's definitely some difference between corners and I doubt it's intentional.