• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Deleted Encore voucher message on PSN

ryoka

Reaction score
PSN
ryoka13x
Filia Ms. Fortune Parasoul
Not exactly how I like to start on a community, but I've got a concurrent thread going on PlayStation Support and figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone. I accidentally deleted the voucher message during a bulk delete of game invites, and I was wondering if that was strictly a Sony issue or if the devs had anything to do with the vouchers. Apologies if I'm incorrect and I have to go through Sony. I'm hoping one or the other works, since I'd hate to have to re-buy the game.

The devs got some vouchers to give out to people who failed to get vouchers automatically from Sony. I think you should probably talk to Sony if you can get your voucher back first, but if that fails maybe Lab Zero can hook you up with a new one.

The devs got some vouchers to give out to people who failed to get vouchers automatically from Sony. I think you should probably talk to Sony if you can get your voucher back first, but if that fails maybe Lab Zero can hook you up with a new one.
The Sony option's not looking too good at the moment, but here's hoping I can talk to a rep tomorrow before I start pleading with LZ to hook me up.

Hey, Ryoka.

I'll try to be extra clear here: Lab Zero (the devs) do not have any control over the vouchers that were sent out by Sony through PSN, so we can't restore your voucher message. As it turns out, a big chunk of people - basically anyone who redeemed Skullgirls with a code, rather than purchasing it on PSN - didn't receive a message with a voucher, so Sony has provided us with some codes to give out to those affected.

Send an email to indiegogo@labzerogames.com with your PSN user ID (not your password) and we'll verify that you owned the original Skullgirls. Once we verify that, we'll send you a code to download Skullgirls Encore and you can stop worrying about trying to recover your deleted message. :D

Reactions: RetroStation
Thanks for the reply, Render. Email's sent. I really appreciate you guys being so understanding, since it was my own mistake. I figured it was out of LZ's hands, but I also thought it was worth a try, and I'm glad I did.

No problem. Sent you a response - need a little more info from you. Please check your email when you get the chance. :)