• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ^
Also BYE
have fun
good luck
yadda yadda yadda......Is this thread really even needed. I mean you give no reason why you are leaving and then make a thread about how it is because no one likes you? Really? Look either be honest with why your leaving, or just don't make a thread like this! This thread is practically worthless to anyone besides the few people that "might" know what happened to you. It's worthless because you gave us in your post NOTHING to care about, you just said, "Sorry ppl don't like me gotta go!" Can you tell us why, or how, or heck WHEN this happened to you so that this thread might be of some actual value to others who don't know you! If its a problem you have with the community SAY IT! So that we can FIX IT! Don't just make a big deal out of nothing and say its because of something and then never say what that something is!

Look not to be mean be really this thread is a waste of time. And hell for all we know, (Given what he has told us) its a click bait, or one of those fake goodbyes so that when he comes back the few people that care or feel sorry can glorify his return.

Either tell us how your decision came to be or just leave.

Please can we all just stop giving unneeded attention to a thread that has no sustenance.

@Ninja If you want people to care or feel bad for you, you have to tell us WHY we should.

Ninja goes and does other things for awhile! The forum returns to normalcy! And so ends another chapter in Skullheart's Threads of Dubious Necessity saga.

(Since this thread wasn't really made with the intent of fostering conversation and everything important has already been said, I'm locking this thread. Whee)

Status
Not open for further replies.