• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Does anyone actually use Cerebella's diamond reflector as an assist?

erkicman

I'm the MASTER of non-arguments
Reaction score
Steam
erkicman87
Parasoul Robo Fortune Beowulf
I was messing around in the lab and found that the timing for using the diamond reflector as an anti-projectile assist isn't as bad as I thought. Does anybody use this assist in a serious team as possible anti-Peacock or anti-Fukua tech?

Nah. Too gimmicky/situational.

Just use H LnL, It sponges projectiles and helps you get in.

Don't think it'd work too well against Fukua but it could probably work against Peacock, more so now with it deflecting projectiles from the first frame.

Reactions: erkicman
I use this for my team of Eliza/Parasoul/Cerebella.
With Eliza out I use it in combos and projectile deflection.
With Parasoul out its a quick hit when going for cross ups and mix ups, alongside the reflection.

It's mostly because of the Eliza combo with it though.

Reactions: erkicman
I feel like it would be a fun thread.
After the "impracticle combo thread", the "gimmicky assist thread" could totally be a thing.
A place where we don't care about neutral or defense, a place where the only things that matter are stupid resets and weird assist combos.
A place where kanchou and savage bypass are considered OP assists.

If this happens, I promess I will work on an optimized bella midscreen combo using lp brass.