• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Does anyone have the source on this?

rockjumper

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sentinel_
Valentine Painwheel Eliza
WjC5J7u.jpg

I recently came back to my parents house for labor day, they volunteered to do my laundry.

My favorite tee just got trashed, does anyone know where I can find the design? I'm pretty sure I got it from eighty-sixed but it would have been one of their weekly tees and it's not there anymore.

WjC5J7u.jpg

I recently came back to my parents house for labor day, they volunteered to do my laundry.

My favorite tee just got trashed, does anyone know where I can find the design? I'm pretty sure I got it from eighty-sixed but it would have been one of their weekly tees and it's not there anymore.
It's Eighty Sixed. The sticker of that shirt is still up in the store. Email them about it.

Yeah email them and tell them what happened. That's what happened to some of my shirts and they can probably replace it