• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Donkey Kong Country Fourm

WITCH IS THE BEST!

• Eddie Let me Go Back To My HOMe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diddy Drop Rap

• King K. Rools Finest Hour

• Dude Stap This its too much

• Tusundre Drop Rap (JapDDR)

• Metal Head (Why would you like that song?)

• Donkey Kong Sing the Russian National Athem (U.S.S.K.B.)

• Donkey Kong Gives the middle finger to Physics (Ima Gonna Be a FANCY CAR!)

• D.K.'s Butt

• Total voters
Option 4 is obviously the correct choice here.

I'm glad this exists.

Thanks for reminding me that this was a thing...
Brb tearing off my ears and eating my eye balls.

I'm glad that this post is getting some attention. But it's not too long until the expand Dong Pics so up

DKC's my shit anyway, so it's all good.

I'll pay the guy who does a YTPMV of Moonstruck Blossom with clips from King K. Rools Finest hour. (Bonus points for using the cool Remix with lyrics)

It's cool because King K. Rool's Finest Hour is like, the only song in the show to feature part of an actual DKC song.

It's cool because King K. Rool's Finest Hour is like, the only song in the show to feature part of an actual DKC song.

Is still want to see that YTPMV. If your having problems go ask Mowtendoo to do it, he'll do anything for a blunt

So for the people thinking about wanting to YTP's, it's ok to do so unless if it's already been posted on the thread. By the way this one is one of the classic DKC YTP for no other reason than 2:51