• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

During enemy assist you can outtake and take their assist character for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaTM

I see more and more of this, not sure if it's a bug or not but it just feels dirty and like it shouldn't be in the game.

Its allowed. For the price of doing a poor assist call if you perform an outtake the Assist character stays behind and you can do infinite combos to kill that character for free.

it's a magical thing called "double snapping" and this takes roots back to Marvel vs Capcom 2. And overall it makes a player think on when to use an assist and get double snapped and lose said assist.

well good thing that i'm a fool and had to be told about this sorta thing... I'd like to close this thread but no idea how to. Thanks for the help guys

nah, it's all cool. Oh Mister @Flotilla ~! PandaTM would like to close the thread, can you pls do that for him? Thanks you're a sweet heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back