• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA EAST COAST VS WEST COAST 5v5 (EVO2014)

Can all of Winnie's matches be decided by Bella Ball?

This would be unfair because we would just put him first and he would legit OCV everyone.

Thats not even bias, if he was on the WC team I would say the same thing.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I think people would turn up for Bella Ball more than any other tertiary tournament/match we would try to push.

It would still be fraudulent, though. #WhensDrewski

Now that we know the dates of Evo we should probably decide on a time + day that this is happening. The actual tournament is happening the 11th, so I guess the 12th at some point? 8pm just to pick a random time?

I think people would turn up for Bella Ball more than any other tertiary tournament/match we would try to push.

It would still be fraudulent, though. #WhensDrewski
BULLSHIT. FUGAZI WITH @keninblack COMMENTARY

Day after on the floor sounds like the best idea.

I have $50 on East Coast.

Reactions: keninblack
are we putting money up for the 5v5 or is it for pride
don't know if the wc cares for either

I will not be putting up any money. Too scared.

Forgot about this thread since I didn't think I'd be making out to EVO.. Any chance that team MW is still going to be a thing?

Methinks that boat has sailed, if it ever leaves the harbor

All this shit talk ALL year and now a week or so before EVO and you guys finally realize you're trash.

DON'T wanna hear it. At least TRY to beat us and take your lumps.

What day is this happening and what day/time is the SG tourney? Im running a booth so I would need to know what time everything is at

not getting there until like midnight lol

edit: this is friday not thursday
I'm down for whenever

yeah Friday sound like the best time to do this

Friday is also pools so it doesn't quite sound like a good day to do it lol

Any time Friday works for me (other than during the tournament itself, obv)

NO. DURING POOLS.

WE NEED THAT DRAMA OF PEOPLE GETTING CALLED FOR THEIR MATCHES AND BEING LIKE "DO I PLAY FOR MYSELF OR THE REGION I ARBITRARILY INHABIT?"

THAT SHIT IS SO HYPE MY CAPSLOCK EXPLODED GOTDAMN.

I have injustice and sg sat lol

sg is friday sonic
I say we do the 5v5 directly after sg pools are done?

Reactions: SonicFox
I have injustice and sg sat lol
I meant I have Injustice and SG Friday. Pft I was looking at the continuation on saturday whoops lol