• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Environment Art not unlocking correctly

Calandril

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been noted or fixed in the Beta yet, but many of the pieces of Environmental Art do not unlock through story progression. Wanting to see them, I opened up the game files to take a look, and in the gallery.ini file, it seems the Unlock Criteria field is set up incorrectly.

The criteria in the environment sections has entries such as:

SquiglyStory
BigBandStory
ElizaStory
FukuaStory
BeowulfStory
RoboFortuneStory

However, everywhere else in the document, "Story" is the prefix... StorySquigly, StoryBigBand, etc. Because of this, even though I've completed all released stories, I only have 14 of the environments unlocked.

I know it is possible to just beat Marie300 to unlock everything, but I'm not quite that good yet, and I thought this should be reported, so those of us new to the game can enjoy just about all of your art.. Thanks for your time, and the great game!