• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf Failure to Airwulf Pengwin

Endorgan

Reaction score
Steam
Endorgan
Eliza Beowulf
On the release build of Skullgirls a friend of mine discovered he couldn't get the penguin referee to come out during a Hype Level 3 Airwulf. I tried to get it to happen myself in training mode and couldn't get Airwulf -> Wulf Press Slam to cause the penguin to come out at all on any hype level either. But then I redid the Beowulf tutorial and it definitely had me do a Hype Level 3 Airwulf which subsequently had the penguin referee slide out and give me the countdown, which leads me to assume it should still be in there.

It's gotta be able to kill the last character. PEBCAK. :^)
I tried that. it still didn't work. The other character died, but I didn't get the ref.

I tried that. it still didn't work. The other character died, but I didn't get the ref.
Hype level 3, vs their last character or in the last Down in 1v1, at death health, Airwulf -> Canis Major Press (D+button, or press nothing). You don't get it for Wulfdog or Killa.
You can also do it from Wulfamania now, because you can jump after a Headbutt/Knee, so you can do Hype3 Lv3, some headbutts/knees, jump -> Press.
It has to be the hit that ends the game.

Are there still problems? :^S