• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project First ever Skullheart CMV. I'm interested in fan art.

6-Let

Public Enemy #6
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
6Let
Unknown Unknown Unknown
I'm doing production for the Combo Music Video and though why not add some fan art?
I'll be accepting one drawing per artist. The only rule is must be SFW.
Submit by linking to your profile (DA, behance, pixiv, etc) and the art you want to showcase.
Due date is going to be in the end of March. So in case you want to do something special for the video then cool.

I also have one request if possible:
EDIT: @Ninja is doing the request.
I want you to watch this video
On parts :08 :17 :24 :32 (The scrolling of the building and the rooftop)
Can anyone draw a Skullgirls version of this? It doesn't have to be one long scroll but the emphasis is the rooftop.
sfiii2i_intro_alexvshugo.jpg

Where Alex is (the blonde with green pants) want Filia there and Hugo (the big guy in pink) I want Marie (except she's floating like in the game).
My request is simply voluntary because I don't have money to spare for art, sorry D: The Street Fighter 3 intro is going to be the concept intro I'm going for. Even if no one is able to do my request then that's fine, I have a back-up plan just in case.

Any other questions just ask or PM me.

Last edited:
well I'm all ready working on one thing for your video might as well work for this too. How stylized do you want it to be? heavy on the shadows?

well I'm all ready working on one thing for your video might as well work for this too. How stylized do you want it to be? heavy on the shadows?
Easy there tiger. I already knew you were working on something but don't over do it by also working on the special intro.

Easy there tiger. I already knew you were working on something but don't over do it by also working on the special intro.
it's not that hard.... and i'll have time on my hands so i can do this.

it's not that hard.... and i'll have time on my hands so i can do this.
Alright. As for the intro idea, do you have a profile of your work? That I'll know what to ask for. I've been out of the art game since high school.