• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua censored?

Meplike

Reaction score
Steam
Meplike
Filia Fukua Valentine
Dunno if thats posted already but it kind of annoy me that whenever i play Fukua and she moves, that she's getting censored.
2014-08-16_00001.jpg

probably has to do with memory issues, the game needs to compensate so it goes for a much downscaled model
it used to all be hit boxes

Thx for the reply, so how do i fix it?

idk, i think it may be a hardware limitation on your end
to be safe @Mike_Z

On consoles, sprites will sometimes appear pixelated when tagging in, DHCing, and (I think?) some supers because it takes time for the hardware to load the frames into memory and Mike wanted something to be rendered in the mean time. However, this was apparently removed for the PC version so I'm not sure if this is related.

System specs? Has this been happening for awhile, and does it happen for other characters? Have you tried verifying your Steam installation?

Well i tested it now With filia and Valentine and it's the same, but some at some attacks they disappear

If you ever see 8bit sprites on PC your download is messed up.
Look up "Verify Local Files" and do that.

Reactions: Meplike
Well seems like he is a very good person to me ^^