• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua j.HK conversion glitch

Dean[SG]

Skullgirls Numbskull
Reaction score
Website
skullgirlsguru.tumblr.com
Steam
Dean[SG]
Im not sure if its just me but in some cases Fukua has this weird quirk of changing direction after j.HK, making it hard to convert off of. :s

Now that's an accurate description of what happens when
ill go further then, sometimes fukua will do a move thats in the completely other direction after landing normally after j.hk. :/

That happens with every char and is just more frequent with her due to switching sides midcombo.

What happens is that for example you do a j.HK from the left, then you crossunder the opponent with the j.HK, then press s.LP, Fukua does it towards the left side (since opponent is on the left of you right now), then the opponent crosses back up in the air, lands on your right and you whiff your s.LP towards the left, looking silly.

I don't think there is a way to fix this without breaking a lot of other things.

That happens with every char and is just more frequent with her due to switching sides midcombo.

What happens is that for example you do a j.HK from the left, then you crossunder the opponent with the j.HK, then press s.LP, Fukua does it towards the left side (since opponent is on the left of you right now), then the opponent crosses back up in the air, lands on your right and you whiff your s.LP towards the left, looking silly.

I don't think there is a way to fix this without breaking a lot of other things.
i see, thanks for the clarity, friend. (: