• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Games Doesn't Disable Screensavers

Keralastic

Reaction score
I'm having an issue where my monitor will go into sleep mode while I'm playing, since it doesn't detect any mouse or keyboard input while I'm using my controller.

Is this something that will be addressed, or is there something I can do to solve it in the meantime?

I'm having an issue where my monitor will go into sleep mode while I'm playing, since it doesn't detect any mouse or keyboard input while I'm using my controller.

Is this something that will be addressed, or is there something I can do to solve it in the meantime?

For now I would just go into windows settings and turn off sleep mode or extend the time before it puts the computer to sleep.

If you don't want to do that you will have to hit a key or move the mouse every now and again. Seems strange that the controller input isn't recognized but then I don't use sleep mode so I wouldn't really know for sure.