• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Europe Germany - October NRW meetup "Offlinegirls @ Paiki´s"

Rice

Reaction score
Steam
RiceSkull
Big Band Big Band Big Band
During my last skype call with @Paiki we both came to the conclusion that if Germany ever wants to get some high level SG players, a local scene would pretty much be obligatory in the process.
Most of us Germans (if not all) on here are from NRW anyway, so why don´t we have a little meetup?
So grab your controllers (and maybe a sleeping bag) and get going, from (either the 11th-12th or the 18th-19th) October we´re gonna hang out at paiki´s place (located in Castrup Rauxel).

Wanna learn how to play the basic game? Come over.
Wanna help new players learn fast to improve the reputation of your country in terms of skill level in an online fighting game? Come over.
Wanna just hang out and have a good time? Come over.
Wanna play Smash Bros? Sure, we even do that.
The important part is we need to get something going and maybe, just maybe, if we get some people together this could result in a monthly or something similar to that.

And wouldn´t that be nice.....

Anyway, since this is the first event there are still some things to discuss about availability of setups, sleeping places etc we´re gonna handle all the parameters and details over a FB group to prevent this forum from clustering with a bunch of german messages arguing about things that have nothing to do with the game itself. So if you´re interested send me a PM with your contact info on Facebook so I can add you to our little group.

That´s pretty much all for now.

Edit 21.09.2014: Just realised there is no PM function on this Forum -.- so instead of doing that just start a private conversation with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DosenDisco