• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Giant hands man - Panzerfaust thread

Super Spice

Big Bad Wulf
Reaction score
Steam
King of the Losers
Beowulf Big Band Ms. Fortune
I personally kind of like him. Did anyone else wish Panzerfaust got voted in?
If so, which of the communities voted characters would you have seen dropped in his favour?

Personally, I like the big guy but I imagine his play style would be too much like Big Band to actually have been fun.

Design wise he's fantastic though. Runner-up husbando for sure. Wait that's Beowulf, third prize for sure.

Panzerfaust Kicks ass. Hes so awesome his tiny legs can support his massive upper body.

Reactions: Super Spice
Panzerfaust Kicks ass. Hes so awesome his tiny legs can support his massive upper body.
I personally also love his giraffe neck and tiny head. He is so confusingly built but goddamn if I don't love him

Why do I get the mental image of Panzerfaust and Adam being really close friends

Reactions: ACreationist
Good question. Maybe because of the whole Black Egrets thing?
Why do I get the mental image that Panzerfaust is gentle and soft spoken. Like, he loves tea parties and stuff. A beast in battle but a small child in social settings kinda thing

Reactions: ACreationist
I can totally see him as a gentle giant who loves small cute things like kittens or bunnies