• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Going for the last few trophies (just for fun)

Nevins

Hidden character
Reaction score
Website
tangerinepop.com
PSN
cpnsleepy
Fukua Robo Fortune Big Band
I've had the game over a year now, and just for fun I figured I'd wrap up the last few trophies.
First, do they need to be done online, or is arcade/local vs./etc. OK too?

A lot I got by just playing, but some characters I don't use much. 4 to go...

-PW H.Install: Reflect the damage back. Just do attacks that interrupts an opponent's attack maybe?
I'm too not sure on this one...

-Val needles: Getting close; this one's straightfoward

-Double combos: Lv.3 won't count, right? Gotta be (corner)HP, LK, MK, HK, jHP, jHK (15 times) I believe.

-Filia IADs: jLP after dash maybe? Does it have to hit? :)

Thanks for any tips!

Last edited:
I do not know if they work in training but I know they work in local vs, you can set it up with a 2nd controller to basically have a dummy to run stuff against.

Filia: It's airdash cancels, not airdash -> move. Launcher (s.hp) into j.hp airdash cancel j.hp is easy to repeat (easier when opponent is cornered cause you don't have to chase them down)
Double: yeah just do the combo you listed
Val: straightforward yeah
PW: I don't think you actually need hatred install, there's base damage return without it, but the return is greater with install if you get the meter. Just spam s.hp while having p2 use heavy attacks on you.

Trophies like these have to be done on the CPU. I believe they can be done online as well, and I have no idea about local vs. Also, the tutorials for each of the characters that have character specific trophies give you a little hint as to what you have to do to get the trophy if you aren't sure what to do.

Painwheel's is just absorb hits with armour and then get a hit. If you weren't aware, Painwheel's armour makes her next attack do more damage. So that's all it's asking of you, nothing to do with Hatred Install.

Val's you just need to do a few level 5's, I'm pretty sure. Easiest way is to play Peacock on point and go crazy because she has the best meter building, let her get KO'd and then revive her with Val.

I think you can get Double's with her basic barrel loop combo. Low LK>st.MKx2>st.HK>j.jab>j.MK>j.HK>Barrel> Then combo off of that into st.HP or Hornet Bomber.

Filia's is doing instant air dash cancels(IAD, press a button). If you play Filia decently, you should get this no sweat.

Last edited:
Trophies like these have to be done on the CPU. I believe they can be done online as well, and I have no idea about local vs. Also, the tutorials for each of the characters that have character specific trophies give you a little hint as to what you have to do to get the trophy if you aren't sure what to do.

Painwheel's is just absorb hits with armour and then get a hit. If you weren't aware, Painwheel's armour makes her next attack do more damage. So that's all it's asking of you, nothing to do with Hatred Install.

Val's you just need to do a few level 5's, I'm pretty sure. Easiest way is to play Peacock on point and go crazy because she has the best meter building, let her get KO'd and then revive her with Val.

I think you can get Double's with her basic barrel loop combo. Low LK>st.MKx2>st.HK>j.jab>j.MK>j.HK.

Filia's is doing instant air dashes. If you play Filia decently, you should get this no sweat.

-val's was changed to be syringes hit because the level 5 thing was too hard
-barrel loop doesn't do it
-filia again you have to airdash cancel a move, not IAD

-val's was changed to be syringes hit because the level 5 thing was too hard
-barrel loop doesn't do it
-filia again you have to airdash cancel a move, not IAD

Wasn't aware that Val's was changed.

Barrel loop should fine if you finish with Hornet Bomber or stand fierce. I just didn't write the rest of it because I didn't think of it.

That's what I meant, but what I wrote was too vague, so I edited it.

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. I did have to rush it a bit.

Heh, so I didn't need to use those four & Para last weekend online when I did. Yeah, I hardly ever use some of these characters since going through tutorials, story & arcade; this has been good in that I relearned some stuff about them. No wonder I never got Filia's & PW's especially. Thanks!

Just finished them off. For some reason I had only one MK in the Double combo, so you mentioning x2 helped since I didn't she could do that. Thanks.

What's the beowulf trophy is it like 30 wulfamanias or similar