• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Grasshopper Eliza Bug! How exciting.

Beamsprouts

NorCal's A V A T A R
Reaction score
Steam
RK Beamsprouts
PSN
Beamsprouts
XBL
Freeze Lancer
Peacock Filia Big Band
I encountered a bug with Eliza's Sekhmet super. Basically, after the super flash, instead of Sekhmet jumping out and hitting whatever crosses her path, Sekhmet does NOT jump out and Eliza flies through the air with the same trajectory Sekhmet is supposed to have. She looked like a grasshopper jumping around the place it was kind of cool and funny actually.
But yes, in case this somehow helps you find a bug @Mike_Z, Sekhmet did not leave Eliza. There was no hitbox after the super flash. It was simply Eliza making a low-altitude jump that did nothing and looked really silly. Wouldn't be the most fun way to end a combo.

I'm a shitty person who couldn't figure out how to record a video on his awful computer. I then got bored of trying and used Sekhmet in a combo I was practicing only to find that actually fixed the problem and I haven't been able to recreate it since.

From the beta patch notes (sigh, why do I even write those...)
"There are weird bugs with this where she doesn't turn into Sekhmet. These will all be fixed next build, I know why they happen now."

From the beta patch notes (sigh, why do I even write those...)
"There are weird bugs with this where she doesn't turn into Sekhmet. These will all be fixed next build, I know why they happen now."

Welp I'm an idiot. I even read the patch notes, yet it didn't cross my mind when I found it.

Thanks for replying, anyway. I'm the worst.

Last edited: