• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hi-advice on the 360?

Vadsamoht

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Steam
Vadsamoht
Ms. Fortune Robo Fortune
This isn't a problem I'm having personally, but I recieved the following in a PM and thought it would be more suited to a thread:

Hi all-those reading this or part of the Skullgirls community,

I'm stuck. I am told to download a new update to play online but there is none past 2013. I somehow downloaded Squiggly, Big Band but they aren't showing in game or at all letting in story mode for Valentine and Double. Also on searches for encore none returns in bing on XBOX 360. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
@Norata

Err he made a thread and I told him to make download the compatibility update

First of all my bad DeathArcana, I'm trying to find the download compatibility update, just came back from a long hiatus and a family wake. >..> Second, I'm a girl. Glad I sounded like a dude though. I am quite glad of that sorry I missed it again DeathArcana.

First of all my bad DeathArcana, I'm trying to find the download compatibility update, just came back from a long hiatus and a family wake. >..> Second, I'm a girl. Glad I sounded like a dude though. I am quite glad of that sorry I missed it again DeathArcana.

Im so sorry, im on my phone and it dosnt tell me, omg im so sorry
I feel so bad right now

Hey it's totes fine. I like being interpreted as both genders. Don't feel bad about that. As for the wake. Yep. I hope her and Robin Williams are getting along in heaven. Yeah. Sorry for being off-topic. It's totes fine. Can I message you?

Hey it's totes fine. I like being interpreted as both genders. Don't feel bad about that. As for the wake. Yep. I hope her and Robin Williams are getting along in heaven. Yeah. Sorry for being off-topic. It's totes fine. Can I message you?
Go ahead