• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hi its gona be a skullgirls secuel?

Grzmech

Reaction score
Steam
Zero
XBL
Plumauto053
Fukua Peacock Squigly
I just have played the skullgirls second encore and i have a question
ITS the gamer have another secuel or More DLC and new characters ?
I know we have Annie ,Umbrela and Black Dahlia
And i know we are going to have Marie as a playable character

As long as people keep buying Skullgirls and its contents, they will have incentives to produce more contents.

The current set of DLCs is called Season 1 so they clearly have the intention to produce more seasons of DLC characters. However, no further contents have been announced yet, which is not unusual since Season 1 is not finished. If there will be news about future seasons. It will be close to or after the full release of Marie.

If they greenlit a Season 2 Pass once Marie is released, I want Feng and Minette to be playable so that Cerebella and Ms. Fortune will no longer be alone without their best friends, knowing we got Umbrella so Parasoul won't be alone and Annie so that Beowulf won't be alone. I also wanted Aeon to be in the game, but I think I'll put her on hold until a Season 3 Pass is greenlit.

Reactions: BloodofAeon