• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Higher Level Players Wanted; Inquire Within

Apex

Reaction score
Steam
Swagapod the Effervescent
Unknown Unknown Big Band
Hello! My steam handle is Swagapod the Effervescent, and I've been playing SG for a little while.
I'm located in Midwest USA, I usually play around 7pm cst or later, and my internet is good.

Currently I play at intermediate level, but it would be great to do some sets against higher level people!
So far I've only played against people who have open expert lobbies (mpgame, lawnba, a couple others), but I generally try to avoid joining these so that the other player can actually fight another expert.
There's only been like 1 game I've won, but the sets are always enjoyable and educational.
If you're a skilled member of the community, it'd be great if you'd add me so we can play sometime!

Currently playing X / bella / band. X used to be Robo, but now it's looking like Painwheel. However, since I'm still learning her, any matches will probably be duo.

Hope to hear from some people soon!

Also: 6, 10, u, happy birthday Shade, fullbleeD:, etc etc. Gotta appeal to my audience ;)

try to avoid joining these so that the other player can actually fight another expert.

the sets are always enjoyable and educational.
Don't feel bad about this.
As long as you can hit the opponent and kill some characters, your opponent can learn by simply 'playing more perfect.'

If you're learning a lot from them ride the sets out.
If you feel bad stop at like 10 or so.

Your improvement is important.
Also: 6, 10, u, happy birthday Shade, fullbleeD:, etc etc. Gotta appeal to my audience ;)
Careful you might summon the meme god.

Don't feel bad about this.

If you feel bad stop at like 10 or so.
It's not that I feel bad about playing with them per se. It's more like if the other player ordered chicken nuggets at Wendy's, but when they drove up to the window they got a hamburger. Still something to eat, but it might not be exactly what they wanted.
10 games is actually a decent length IMO. I don't have time to run ftdeaths or any super long sets.

Careful you might summon the meme god.
This could be like 10 different players lol. SGC is full of memers :)

Hello, I was summoned?

No idea if you have it on PS3 or PS4 but you can hit me up for games if you'd like, no PC on my end though :(

I wouldn't be opposed to running some more sets with you.

No idea if you have it on PS3 or PS4 :(
Had it, but got rid of my PS3.

I wouldn't be opposed to running some more sets with you.
Cool, I'll add you and play sometime.

If you dont mind 200+ ping, I'm down to play. I play everyone except PW/PCock/Band/Robo at a pretty high level.

If you dont mind 200+ ping, I'm down to play

I may have played you on quick match before actually. If our connection to each other is relatively stable then sure, I'd love to play.