• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hope for other DLC characters?

OriginalKiwi

Reaction score
Steam
Bangerz
PSN
Nocookies4uu
Eliza
Alright well at first I was going to just ask if there was any hope for the other dlc characters that got voted on to ever come like annie and aeon. But then I read some stuff and it seems like robo fortune is the last character and that there won't be any more updates after her being released? I really hope that isn't true I just got the the game and it's kinda fun but I don't wanna spend my time getting serious about my first fighting game in like years when it's just going to die again and some characters I really wanna see will never come out.

Help pls

I'm not sure how to help you, but what you've read is true

A game is only as dead as you make it. Having new DLC doesn't make the game alive you know.

If you want to play people well we're here. If you want more DLC you'll have to hope SG gets more funding.

Yes, Robo-Fortune is going to be the last character. The kickstarter for extra characters was able to fund 5 more characters, Robo-Fortune being the 5th.
While the updates will be stopping, the game is still going to be played. Fighting games without updates aren't a big problem if the final product is polished and balanced.
I'd still say you should get serious about Skullgirls. It's a great fighting game to start with or over with due to the in-depth tutorial, and it's going to take a while for the community to die out, so there isn't much to worry about.

I don't think Street Fighter 4 has any more DLC characters coming and that game gets the most entrants at tournaments usually so....
DLC doesn't make a game dead or alive, the community does.

Reactions: RAT__BABY