• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How many wins to get on the leaderboard from quick match? (PS3)

Nevins

Hidden character
Reaction score
Website
tangerinepop.com
PSN
cpnsleepy
Fukua Robo Fortune Big Band
Not a big deal, but since I couldn't find anyone on PS3 for lobbies last weekend, I found some people w/good connections from QM (ended up playing lobby matches after).

Got me to thinking though, how many wins does it take to reach the bottom of the board? I have a few wins or so...Thanks.

I'm pretty sure if you press start there's a "Find Me" option that should find you even if you have a couple wins.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah, did that & didn't see my name. I'll try winning some more next chance I get & see if it appears. I wasn't sure if you needed 30, 100, or some other random number.

Update: I've won some matches each weekend (though I lose in QM quite a bit), and still haven't made it yet. Not a big deal, but it's something to do since I don't find many people, including PSN friends through unranked room. Hope to try & make the next Skullbats; usually I can't commit to the full time, and random connection speeds aren't my favorite, but it's people playing.

By holding down for quite a while, I learned there are 1000 names on the list, which led me to an idea for the next patch for PS3: option to scroll by page or instantly to the bottom. Again, not a big deal at all; only if other people think it's useful & the devs feel like it. In the meantime I'll try to win some more!

Reactions: fenster
OK, I've won some more but still haven't reached the bottom at 1000.
Can't find matches outside of QM anyway, so I'll keep going out of curiosity. I keep missing Skullbats due to going through BBCPE story w/my bro at that time & other stuff.