• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hurumi's Art thread

Hurumi

Gamer Girl/Artist
Reaction score
Steam
Hurumi Hasaki
PSN
Hurumi1800
Ms. Fortune Fukua Filia
Hello guys I was a little nervous to show my art lame reasons but now I wanted to share them with you. My art work right now consist of characters and a comic I'm working on. All these images that I put up here are on my deviantart gothiclolitaangel

This is most recent drawing I did just finally finished before going to bed. I received this character from an adoptable on deviantart. The person had him in a chibi style without a name of course. I am really happy to get him.So this is Remi basically he is a swordman who is a cold and loner type of guy. He is half human/wolf which explains his ears and tail. His one only weakness is his girlfriend.She put a band around so she can be with him wherever he goes in spirit.
remi_2__by_gothiclolitaangel-d7jxb7q.png

This is redraw of Genis from Tales of Symphonia.
Kousuke Fujishima is a great character designer known for drawing many of the tales characters. He also drawn character designs for the anime/video game series Sakura Wars. He is the creator of Oh My Goddess. This method was to just draw a character in your own style from an artist that you really like. This was based from Robaato on deviantart which some of you guys should know by now as he contribute artwork into skullgirls. For those just in case if you obviously can't tell my version is on the left.
genis_redraw_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7jutuo.png

Reactions: musica
This a drawing did of my one of original character from my story WWFT she is going to her classes at her college. Backpack texture came from google.
angela_at_college_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7iwlst.png

Was in a short artblock after coming out of it drew Sherlotta from FFCC:EOT
sherlotta_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7oad81.png

barmaid_working_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7rzx3e.png

Here is a drawing of a random barmaid I did the past two days ago. I still dunno how to do background so my artwork will mostly have no background or random color insert. There are a few times where I will put up a bg. Works belongs to me. Originally done in July.

high_sprited_bunny_hoodie_girl_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7szetk.png

So I ended up drawing a punkish girl in a bunny like hoodie. Who is very wild and fun. Originally done in July.

neko_character_bio_sheet_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7w532w.png

My oc Neko's completed character bio. I had this oc for years. I have been trying to figure a bio style for my WWFT girls. Coming up with this result. I have share her here before. I have improve drawing her so much not the super big improvement but still. She now wears decora fashion. She also speaks in third person narrative i.e Neko said hi She must taller than she was before originally 5'1 now 5'7 one of the second tallest of the WWFT girls. She has a pear shaped body build.