• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

If you could travel back in time and talk to anyone...

Lagiacrus

Big stinky Sea Devil
Reaction score
Steam
Cuddlefuzz
Big Band
In other news I remembered I have an account here.

So basically if you could go back in time to tell anyone anything, who would you talk to and what would you tell them? The catch here is that what you tell them can't change the passage of time so you can't tell Hitler to pursue a career as an artist or something like that.

Me I'd meet H.P Lovecraft and tell him how influential his works would eventually become. I can't speak for everyone but if I was a impoverished author dying of cancer nothing would bring me relief like knowing my work would be recognized, even if it was after my death.

Tell Alex Ahad how important Annie will be to the future of Skullgirls.

Go back to 1998 and tell SEGA not to put him in any video game:

Big_the_Cat_Sonic_Channel.gif

I'd go back in time (September 8th 1997)and tell my younger self (and I'm to understand I can't change history regardless) get ready for life it's the same running theme from this day forward

I'd travel back in time to the time where I am about to travel back in time just to let my past-present self know what I did with this opportunity.

I'd go back to visit Benjamin Franklin and flirt with French ladies in an effort to garner French support for the American Revolution.

I'd tell a young Mike Z all of his accomplishments and mistakes
mostly his mistakes and all the assorted jokes that would come to be associated with him

Reactions: Lemonade Grenade
id go back to the crataceous period and get a pic of a t rex and yell at it to get its atention for a great pic

Reactions: Smarts