• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jul 26, 2015] Toronto Skullgirls Monthly # 9 (Toronto, Ontario)

ManoxMano

Reaction score
Steam
monsyphon
Unknown Peacock Cerebella
FEATURING UNIEL AND A GAME CHOSEN BY THE PLAYERS

WE NEED SETUPS. Anc World doesn't have Skullgirls that is updated to the latest version anymore so we need to pull through to get this started. I'm already bringing a setup.

---LOCATION AND DATE---
452 Spadina Avenue
Sunday, July 26th will be the date for this monthly.

---$$$$---
5$ venue to get in A&C
2.50$ to enter each game (Please have exact change get it from the front cashier or some restaurant nearby lol)

----SCHEDULE----
12 PM: AnC opens and I'll be there setting up
12 PM - 1:30PM: Registration for all games happens here
2 PM - Brackets will be made by then and then we will start. At this point no one else will be entered into the bracket.
The brackets will finish and then we all play casuals until we go home.

----RULESET----
Best 2/3 until Top 4, which will be 3/5. Double Elimination Bracket.

The winner of each match must stick with their character/team & assists, while the loser is free to pick whatever.

https://www.facebook.com/events/430017653844708/

RESULTS

---Skullgirls---
1: Heropon
2: worldjem
3: Arkbat
4: Sam%
5: Mano
5: UTSF Dorkstorm

---Pocket Rumble---
1: worldjem
2: Heropon
3: Mano
4: Sam%
5: Arkbat
5: Kevin
7: James

---ST 4v4 team tournament---
Mano (Deejay) defeats Dorkstorm, worldjem, and Arkbat then loses to Kevin (O. Sagat), who reverse OCV's James' crew of Sam%, Heropon, and himself

Fun tourny guys thanks for showing up! ty to the returnees and the new visitors (have a safe trip Arkbat) What a warm welcome to ST, you guys were more down to play free ST events more then the SFIV players..

We had scheduling issues due to a number of factors, which I have logged and will do my best to remedy for next month. I hope to get a Saturday as well because I don't like how we don't get to run even an hour of casuals after all the tournies are done.

Pocket Rumble is staying. So is ST. UNIEL, I dont know anymore. It'll stay for another couple months, see if any more dedicated players will show up.