• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Just dumping a list of bugs I've encountered

Nyxar

That Guy Over There
Reaction score
Steam
zer0777
PSN
Z-E-R-0777
Filia Valentine Ms. Fortune
>Game often crashes for no noticeable reason in the middle of or at the start of online matches, simply by closing the window out of nowhere.
>Also crashes if skip is pressed too many times during cutscenes.
>There's a bug somewhere that has to do with controller inputs that causes the game to read one button press as one from two different controllers. Sometimes that causes the hud to fail and never update until player/controller/game is reset. Also causes the other player in training mode to copy you exactly.
>Controller bug that causes the game to be only partially compatible with PS3 controllers, often completely removing the ability to use it after backing out of menus sometimes until a controller reassign is done.
>There is a bug, that I just cannot figure out why it's happening, where story progression hangs up at 5 clears and never registers any more, making it impossible to unlock valentine and double's stories. After playing each character's story a second time and painwheel's a third, the 6th clear finally registered, only to have my first clear of valentine's story not register.
>Rarely, the main menu will appear during one of the cutscenes in Peacock's story.

I'm running an HP Pavilion DV6-6c35dx with:
AMD A8-3520M APU 1600 MHZ 4 cores
6 GB Ram
AMD Radeon HD 6620G
Windows 7

Controllers are:
Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows
PS3 Sixaxis controller used with Motioninjoy DS3 drivers, sometimes using the x360 controller emulator plugin to try for bugfixes.

Not asking for solutions, (although those would be appreciated) just reporting in.