• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Let's-a Go! The Mario Thread

Why do people keep saying that we've seen all of the playable Rabbid's characters?

I want playable Rosalina.

Also, Rabbid's has Amiibo support. Mario, Luigi, Peach and Yoshi Amiibo's work in the Rabbid's game.

I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO. AND IM GONNA- oh wait hold on different game

AHEM

You stole that line from a YouTube comment.

You stole that line from a YouTube comment.
Not really; its kind of easy to make the compassion even from the first few notes.

Aright.

Fair enough.

And, if I'm being honest?

I steal internet posts and put them on reddit for easy karma all the time.

ONE MORE WEEK

So, apparently, if you use the Peach Wedding Dress Amiibo, it puts Mario in Peach’s Wedding Dress.

Reactions: tristePinguino
So, apparently, if you use the Peach Wedding Dress Amiibo, it puts Mario in Peach’s Wedding Dress.
Mario is high femme

Seems legit to me.

3305056-screen+shot+2017-10-20+at+10.54.21+am.png

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
Seems legit to me.

3305056-screen+shot+2017-10-20+at+10.54.21+am.png
Thanks for the source, bro!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, I told my brother about this, and he got a little mad.

He said: "The Mario Amiibo better make Peach wear Mario's tuxedo, because Mario shouldn't have to go through something this embarrassing if Peach doesn't."

Its only embarrassing if the owner is embarrassed. Mario can rock any outfit he wants with grace.

Also peach in a tux isnt embarrassing, thats hot

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
Its only embarrassing if the owner is embarrassed. Mario can rock any outfit he wants with grace.

Also peach in a tux isnt embarrassing, thats hot
Well, he said Peach in tux, + a Mario mustache.

image.png

Reactions: North888