• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lines between characters

Ellissay

#Labaguette#Soon
Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ ellissay/
This bug appeared some time ago, I waited to see if was a commune bug but it seems not...
Basically this happened every time I play a match (Note that this bug don't appear in the selection screen or with any background characters)

Also for anyone who is gonna ask these are my specs:
6RZTRRo.png

Jz8tEJS.jpg

I've seen this bug being reported by a couple of people on the Steam beta forum before. No idea how it could be fixed. You probably want to email Lab Zero directly about it?

Reactions: Ellissay
I experience this bug too, but much less often than you make it out to happen to you. It's only really noticeable during large supers, like Peacock's Argus Agony.

Experiencing the same thing as Flotilla.

Ellissay, try disabling forced anti-aliasing in your video card's settings. Doesn't appear to work for the lines during supers in my games, but the advice usually helped with more bothersome cases like your own.

I've got occasional lines on the outside of character sprites during supers, but nothing this bad.

I get the same thing and even worse lines on the Lenny loading screen. I just play on a friend's laptop as a solution.

To all people I found the problem (Or at least I think)!
This problem probably is caused to the forced anti aliasing of the graphic card, the only thing you need to do is go on the control panel, select skullgirls and disable the aliasing!
I hope this will help someone

What do you mean by selecting Skullgirls in the control panel? As in, how/where exactly.