• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lost Access To Beta?

Tyler

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ty1err
PSN
The_Ty1err
Apparently I lost my access to the endless beta. Not sure why or how this has happened, maybe it was deleted by my younger sibling when I wasn't looking, but it's no longer in my Library on Steam. Anyone know how to resolve this? Please and Thank you.

It can't be "deleted" just like that. You should contact Steam Support. Of course, you do have the normal game, right?

Definitely contact Steam support. If they can't/won't help, get in touch with Peter from Lab Zero.

It can't be "deleted" just like that. You should contact Steam Support. Of course, you do have the normal game, right?
Yup, I have the normal game. Didn't know it could not be deleted.

Anyways, sorry if this a silly question but what is the best way to go about contacting Peter? Thank you both for the quick replies. Already posted something on the Steam Support boards.

Last edited:
It depends on how you got your beta.

If you donated to the indiegogo to have access to the beta, you'll always have access to the beta. If you got the late Squigly beta code through other means, that's temporary and you'll have to wait to get access to the next full open beta. IIRC

If you donated to the indiegogo to have access to the beta, you'll always have access to the beta. If you got the late Squigly beta code through other means, that's temporary and you'll have to wait to get access to the next full open beta. IIRC

I donated, I just don't know how to get the game back into my library.

Last edited:

Actually now everyone who bought the game has the beta forever. The only people that didn't keep it are the ones who got beta codes from their friends.

Anyways, sorry if this a silly question but what is the best way to go about contacting Peter? Thank you both for the quick replies. Already posted something on the Steam Support boards.

Skullgirls Twitter perhaps?

So I still haven't found a resolution for this.

Things I've tried so far:
- Checked Game Library history and made sure "all games" are selected from the drop down menu. (skullgirls beta nowhere to be found)
- Started a thread in both of the skullgirls discussion boards on steam (no responses)
- Submitted a ticket/question on the steam support page. (no response)
- Contacted Peter on Twitter at @skullgirls (no response)

Not trying to be annoying or anything, but I honestly don't know where else to go for support. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'll PM you Peter's email address.