• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Menu Options Feature Request

Skullmageddon

Reaction score
Steam
Skullmageddon
PSN
Skullmageddon_42
Peacock Peacock Peacock
Would it be feasible to make it so that the video and audio options can be accessed from more places than just the main menu and the pause menu?

For example, sometimes I'm in the middle of playing in a lobby and someone is streaming. I then decide to open up the stream on my second monitor to watch. It would be nice if I could access my audio options without leaving the lobby. There are other situations in which I would like to either change my resolution settings or audio settings but can't do so without backing out of whatever I'm doing. It's not a big issue of course, but I would find it particularly convenient.

Reactions: Kai
I miss M to mute music in games.
F1 to F11 might work!

The rest you can do from windows built in mixer.
I never play with music on though so I wouldn't need audio options elsewhere though.

The function keys would be nice shortcuts, although I think it would be more practical to just make the settings menus available either in more places or in a slightly different way that allows access from different menus. Something that is built directly into the game utilizing the current UI structure of course.

Sometimes I don't play with music either, but that's not always the case. Sometimes I want to turn the in-game music down but keep the game audio up while in the middle of a lobby. Backing out of a lobby to do so isn't that big of a deal, but I think it would be a really thoughtful and convenient feature to be able to make such changes without having to back out.

changing resolution mid game could cause problems. muting music, however is feasible on PC

I'd be super happy about audio options in-game. One more way to control your stream mix.