• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

MF Head gets hit during double snap?

Rizil

Scrub for all eternity
Reaction score
Steam
Rizil
PSN
Rizil82
XBL
Rizil82
Ms. Fortune Parasoul
So playing offline today, I got doublesnapped as Fortune and my assist got caught. However, an interesting thing became apparent. Fortunes head still gets hit despite her body getting snapped out. This is kinda a huge disadvantage since Fortune still loses health when snapped out while the rest of the cast can still heal. Don't know if this is intentional? An oversight? Thought I'd bring it up.

It's intentional.

And fixed in the new version.

'- Bugfix: While Fortune is the point character in a double snap, her head is now invincible.'

Last edited:
woah what? I thought it was something everyone kind of accepted, its actually great news if they fixed it because the head being there kind of ruined a lot of doublesnap combos

e: i just checked, unless the build isn't up for me yet or something her head still hangs behind

What.
That was in for so long, how could it not be?
Everything I know is a lie.

Ok b/c I really just never noticed 'till now. I was like wait is that supposed to be like that? Not sure. Better to mention it. Thx for the replies everyone.