• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Missing dialog on Big Band's story mode (Italian)

Bigtonney

The answer lies, in the Skullheart of battle.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
Bigtonney
PSN
Bigtonney
Squigly Squigly
At the 3rd dialog on this scene, Big Band should say something but there's no text.
2015-03-21_00001.jpg
The english version is fine. @render

Reactions: Flotilla
Thanks for the heads up. We'll fix it!

If you notice anything else wrong, please let me know!

Reactions: Bigtonney
I noticed that even on the ps3 version this dialog is missing.
I still didn't play all the stories, but i'll check them out soon!

I investigated the duplicate line, and it looks like this has been in the game since we shipped the original version in 2012, and we don't have an Italian translation for Filia's line.

Think you could help us out with one? Filia's line in English is "I need to make this wish count...", so if you or any other Italian speaker could give me the equivalent, I can plug it in. :D

After Feng says her line, Vitale says something familiar to Parasoul's Story (When i played it the first time I actually thought this was correct.)
2015-03-23_00001.jpg

And also Ms.Fortune says that.
2015-03-23_00002.jpg

@render

Looks like the "Parasoul, abbiamo confermato..." shows up in other places as well. I've identified where in our localization document and will have those taken care of.

The "Pensavo di vederti combattere..." line shows up in multiple places as well, apparently. Great find. Thank you! We'll have this one taken care of as well.

I found them again in Peacock's story:
2015-03-24_00002.jpg

(Founding this line here made me laugh...)
2015-03-24_00001.jpg

Those changed lines became a meme to me!